Rotary isolators are used to switch power to commercial / light industrial applications.
The Rotary Isolator is enclosed and constructed from a tough flame retardant material, making it suitable for internal and external applications. The unit is fitted with several 22mm gland knockouts and Earth and Neutral bars. There is ample internal space for cable installation and the handle can padlocked for extra security.
Rotary Isolator Construction & Features:-
• Enclosed Rotary Isolators
• 3 Pole, 40A
• Constructed from tough flame retardant material
• Suitable for internal and external applications, fitted with several 22mm Gland Knock Outs
• Earth and Neutral Bars fitted
• Ample internal space for cable installation
• Padlock-able handle