A contactor is an electrically controlled switch used for switching an electrical power circuit. The Cudis Modular Contactor range is available in 2 and 4 pole versions, and in 20A, 40A and 63A options.
Modular contactor features and benefits:-
• Complies to EN61095.
• Fits into the standard Enclosures and Consumer Units.
• Ideal for controlling lighting loads and heating systems.
• Electro-magnetic mechanism free from noise.
• Contact position indicator.
• Contact N/O.
• Din Rail or Panel Mounting.
* It is recommended that space is left between the contactors.