Fully compliant with EN54 parts 2 and 4, C-TEC’s CFP conventional fire alarm panel offers an array of user and installer friendly features. Supplied in an attractive flush or surface mountable plastic enclosure, featuring
four conventional sounder circuits, class change and alert inputs, two fire outputs, a fault output and a reset output. A wide range of engineering functions is also provided including (depending on the model purchased) selectable zone delays, coincidence and non-latching zone facilities. Comprehensive test and fault finding facilities are also provided on all variants.
• Fully compliant with EN54 Parts 2 and 4.
• Installer-friendly design accommodates easy first fix and straightforward maintenance.
• Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic enclosure.
• Four conventional sounder circuits provided.
• Auxiliary remote, auxiliary fire, fault and reset outputs.
• ‘Class change’ and alert inputs.
• Low quiescent current.
• Intuitive user-friendly interface.
• End of line units included (one per zone).
• Keyswitch or push button entry (dependent on the model purchased).
• Integral 1.5A switch mode PSU.
• The detector and sounder circuits share common negative allowing straightforward three-wire retro-installation.
• Ancillary connections provided for up to eight two-wire repeaters (one CFP761 network driver card required per system).