Terms and Conditions
Derby Firelec thanks you for visiting its website, hereafter referred to as ‘Website’.
The Website is operated by Derby Firelec from within Bolton, United Kingdom. Derby Firelec, hereafter referred to as ‘We’, does not in any way represent that the information or resources available on this website, or on other websites linked to this one, are available for use in or appropriate for other locations, or are accessible from places where the content on these may be considered unlawful or banned.
In case an individual opts to access this website from any such location, they must do so at their own risk. Such an individual will be solely responsible and accountable for adherence to local applicable laws.
Restrictions on Usage
We would like to emphasise that the site content comprises copyrighted matter that belongs to Derby Firelec or others. Copying, modification, distribution or republication of any of the website material for commercial use, except with clear written permission of Derby Firelec or any other copyright holder, is not lawfully permitted to any individual.
Material downloaded for the purpose of reference or for non-commercial usage must preserve copyright notices.
The Website may contain links to other sites, controlled by other parties. We do not take any responsibility for their content, and are not legally liable with respect to the same. Including links to these sites on our website does not, in any way, imply that we endorse the views, information or avowals contained in those.
We attempt to provide correct information on this website, and on all websites connected to this one, at all times. We, however, do not warrant or represent that this information and materials, or the results of using these will be valid, accurate, complete or reliable
The following terms apply to usage of the Website. We request you to check periodically for any changes that may have been incorporated. Using the Website implies acknowledgment and agreement to the following ‘Terms’:
● The Website is designed solely for informational purposes and does not intend to confer, in particular, any legal rights on the user.
● The Website does not in any way invite the user to invest in Derby Firelec or any connected company’s bonds or shares or both. Any decision made by the website user with reference to the same is solely their responsibility.
● We have taken due care while compiling the Website content. Nevertheless, Derby Firelec accepts zero liability with respect to any errors, inaccuracies or omissions referred to therein or contained in the same.
● We offer the content in good faith; albeit without any assurance or representation that it is error-free, up to date or comprehensive, by us or any associated or non-associated individual or company, or on their behalf. Usage of this site in any form or reliance on its content and information is at user’s own risk.
● We also take reasonable precaution for prevention of computer viruses or malicious programs on or via our Website. However, we accept no liability for these issues.
● Any and all intellectual property rights here, in Website’s content, are held by Derby Firelec or its licensors. Users are allowed to download and/or print the same purely for personal use and/or internal business purposes.
● The content of Website should be reproduced, copied, dealt with or used for no other reason. The Website user is not entitled to alter or redistribute its content, or link, deep-link or frame the same on any other site; unless the user has express written consent from Derby Firelec.
● Brand names, logos as well as trade marks on the Website are under the sole ownership of Derby Firelec or its licensors. Website users are not conferred the rights to use any of those without prior authorization of the owners in writing.
● The information transmitted through this Website will traverse over inherently insecure public telecommunications networks. We, in no way, warrant or represent that the Website operation will be error-free or uninterrupted and disclaim all legal responsibility with respect to the same.
● Content on this Website and the Website per se contains URLs linking to other websites. We accept no liability or accountability for any information given by or contained in any of these third-party sites, either linked to or from our Website, or any usage of personal data by those.
The Statement of Copyright
At Derby Firelec, we do not execute transfer of title to any content downloaded, printed or used by the Website user. The selection, arrangement and prose of the content are owned and copyright-protected by Derby Firelec.
Users must not use any content on this Website, or on any linked site, in any way that infringes any copyright, proprietary or trademark rights. Derby Firelec reserves all rights pertaining to such unauthorised usage or breach of the said Terms.