The Multipoint ASD detector has features and benefits including 7 modes of detection and an optional built-in sounder, as well new features.
To ensure the detection capabilities of the detectors are never compromised they self-calibrate every 6 hours. They also continuously monitor for dust contamination until, depending on the environment, it reaches a point where the chamber becomes saturated. Before this can develop into a false alarm situation, the panel will indicate that the device in question requires attention.
• Benefits from 3 smoke and heat detection modes and one combination mode.
• Base LED flashes, allowing users to easily identify which head is missing from a distance.
• The multipoint ASD detector can be ordered with an optional integral strobe allowing 2 wire installation.
• Incorporates a brand new and advanced optical chamber to enhance the performance of smoke detection.
• Complete with sounder where 90dB output can be achieved whilst providing up to 7 different sound patterns.